What information do we collect?
In general, you can use this Website without giving us any information. However, additional services may be available if we have certain information about you. We may collect the following information:
- account registration information including your name, telephone number, postal address and email address;
- billing information, transaction and credit card information (should you make a purchase with us);
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experiences with our products and contact preferences in order to provide you with further correspondence about our products and services.
What do we do with the information we collect?
We use this information to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- to improve our products and services;
- to communicate with you by email, telephone or post if you have ordered or purchased products from us, either regarding the order or purchase or other matters regarding transactions between us or your customer relationship with us;
- if you have purchased a product or requested a catalogue from us, you will be placed on our mailing list and will receive periodic mailings by post from us (if you do not wish to receive a catalogue and/or periodic mailings by post please contact our customer services department by email or by phone to let us know and you will be removed from our mailing list);
- to contact you by email, telephone, SMS, MMS or post according to your preferences, in order to share information with you about our products, services and events that may be of interest to you;
- to contact you for market research purposes, if you have not objected to such use. Please note that you can object to the use of your data for market research purposes at any time. To do so please contact our customer services department by email to let us know.
We would also like to provide you with the information above by email. However, we appreciate that email "spam" has become a problem in recent years.
If you are a customer or you have previously asked us for information on our products:
- We may contact you regarding your purchase or other matters regarding transactions between us or your customer relationship with us, or send you information on our range of products by email, unless you have asked us not to do so; and
- We may also use your email address to share information about our products, services and events that may be of interest to you by way of our informational emails, unless you have asked us not to do so. Otherwise, when you provide us with personal information, we will ask you whether you would like us to send you our informational emails.
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing emails from us, please click on the unsubscribe link in the email. Alternatively, you may at any time contact our customer services department by telephone or by email.
- Record your session information (such as the particular Products you purchase from our Website);
- Record your specific information on the web pages you select to view; and
- Retain your answer to our question regarding residency.
You can, should you choose, disable the cookies from your browser and delete all cookies currently stored on your computer. On Microsoft Internet Explorer, this can be done by selecting "Tools/Internet Options" and reviewing your privacy settings or by selecting "delete cookies". However please note that this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website. You can find out how to do this for your particular browser by clicking "help" on your browser's menu.